Come and See

Come Unto Christ



My dear family and friends, I cannot express how I feel. I know that our Savior, Jesus Christ, Loves you all so very much. You are all great in His sight. It does not matter what what trials you have already faced, or what you might be facing right now, our Savior is there for you. He is waiting to lift you up, bring you comfort, heal your broken heart, wipe away every falling tear, and wrap his arms around you. When ever you may need Him, He's the one you're looking for. So let Him in, and He will take away your pain. When you feel His love you'll never be the same. Come unto Christ. Come unto Him, and by His grace be made holy again. He's calling your name. He's waiting for you with arms open wide. Come unto Christ.

"The words “come unto Christ” are an invitation. It is the most important invitation you could ever offer to another person. It is the most important invitation anyone could accept." -By President Henry B. Eyring

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." -Matthew 11:28-30

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Someone Needs Your Help

“My brothers and sisters, we are surrounded by those in need of our attention, our encouragement, our support, our comfort, our kindness—be they family members, friends, acquaintances, or strangers. We are the Lord’s hands here upon the earth, with the mandate to serve and to lift His children. He is dependent upon each of us....That service to which all of us have been called is the service of the Lord Jesus Christ.” -Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment